Boat Avenue Phuket
A trendy enclave in Phuket situated in Cherng Talay very close to Surin and BangTao and next to Laguna. Boat Avenue a unique street mall that has lots to offer from a higher end perspective without the hustle and bustle. Some excellent restaurants, stalls, shops and a great place to hang out for a few hours.
Thoroughly recommended as a choice for eating out with so many options available from cheaper Thai to fine dining international. On Fridays they close the roads and vendors line the streets with local produce and hand made items including t shirts, jewelry, you name it, its there. Bars galore for cool drinks and music on the lawns. Fridays is not the only evening to visit however as evening is a good time to visit to eat and have a few drinks.
Also located there is Villa Mart, an excellent international food shopping mall for any items you may want.
Just a few of the excellent dining options:
- Divino Tapas http://divinophuket.com/
- Luca Cini, wines and bites http://lucacini.com/
- Little Paris, French, international, Thai & tapas http://littleparisphuket.com/
- Cut Grill and Lounge beautiful lake views http://cut-phuket.com/
- Skye Lake Club Thai & European http://www.skyelakeclub.com/
There’s also many smaller cafe’s and restaurants that don’t have a website but are well worth a visit such as the Flying Kiwi, excellent burgers and battered fish and chips!